A Resort in Hatsushima, an island in Sagami Bay
It is a regeneration project in a small island, Hatsushima, about 4 km in circumference and is reached by ferry from city of Atami in about 25 minutes. Team’s role within the course of the project is creating overall image of the resort, masterplaning, architectural design and design of amenities and souveiners. In the centre of the island, accommodations, restaurant and library are scattered around within large palm trees. Towards coast, spa and swimming pool are over looking the pacific ocean. The project delivers “glaming” that offers sea resort and nature recreation.
- Address : Hatsushima, Atami-city, Shizuoka, Japan
- Completion : July 2006
- Architect : APARTMENT CO.,LTD.
- Contractor : Nishimatsu Construction
- Site area : 61616.25㎡
- Footprint : 460.31㎡ (Total 960.64㎡)
- Built-up area : 470.37㎡ (Total 970.70㎡)